10 Fashion Tips, Accessories, Accessorizing, Fashion Do's and Don'ts, Fashion How To, Fashion Style, Fashion Tips, Fashion Tips & Tricks, Fashionable, Fashionista, Jewelry, Jewelry Do's and Don'ts, Jewelry How To, Jewelry Tips, Jewelry Tips & Tricks, Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift in diamonds
When it comes to fashion and accessorizing, everyone has their own quick fix and anecdote of what’s hot and what’s not. But there are a few tips and tricks out there that no one can argue and our gem-fabulous team has put together a brief list just for you. With these little gems, you’ll be an overnight fashionista.
- Whether you’re an entrepreneur or have a 9 to 5, always dress for success. Dress for the position you want, not the position you have. Even if you’re already a CEO, dress like you’re aiming to become the CEO of a Multinational Corporation.
- Accessories are the focal point of any ensemble. Wearing jewelry can really elevate your look instantly.
- Always have a pair of crystal stud earrings in your jewelry collection. Whether fake or real, big or small, as they will go with any color, fabric, or style of cocktail dress or an everyday denim and tee ensemble. It’s the #1 go-to piece of jewelry.
- No matter what size you are, wearing well-fitted undergarments or shapewear, significantly enhances your silhouette.
- Always embrace your shape. Once you know which silhouettes flatter you, stick to those styles.
- Choose your best body part and show it off. So if its cleavage, don’t show your legs and if it’s your legs, stay covered on top.
- You don’t always have to match the color of your clothing with your accessories or shoes. Contrasting colors, shapes and patterns, make great clothing combinations and it saves you money because you don’t have to shop for new clothing often in order to create new looks.
- A lady should always carry a purse.
- Go from day to night easily, by snapping crystal clip-on earrings onto your flats for an instant evening shoe.
- Don’t leave the house until you like what you see — remember every angle matters. How you see yourself, determines how you carry yourself and that translates how people will perceive you.
**Image from Youtube
Contact us anytime for jewelry & accessories inquiries…
Follow our Gem Adventure on: